2021 Employee Award Nominations
All nominations must be received by COB on Friday, May 14, 2021.
- Nominations should reflect employee and project performance during the May 2020 to May 2021 time frame.
- You may nominate any person or any project team that you feel best meets the criteria.
- You can nominate yourself or your team.
- Senior Management is not eligible for nomination.
- Senior Management will make the final decision on awards, with the exception of the Project Team awards, which will be awarded by an independent committee.
FOUR VALUES AWARDS
You may nominate one person for each category who best exemplifies the qualities and characteristics of our four core values. Click on a specific Value below to nominate someone.
Nominate someone for the Dedication Award.
Nominate someone for the Integrity Award.
Nominate someone for the Innovation Award.
Nominate someone for the Pride Award.
Person who has done the most to spread positive word/image of our businesses among clients and/or industry organizations, and/or subcontractors, and/or our internal staff.
Nominate someone for the Ambassador Award.
RELATIONSHIPS ARE EVERYTHING AWARD
The person who has done the most to build and preserve a business relationship with a client, subcontractor, or other business partner.
Nominate someone for the Relationships are Everything Award.