KBE’s Internship Program is designed to provide college or university students with the opportunity to apply their knowledge through on-the-job assignments. Our 13-week program offers a valuable learning experience where the individual can gain hands-on experience working directly with Estimators, Project Engineers, Project Managers, and Superintendents in the field. We look for enthusiastic talent that will bring innovative new ideas to KBE with the hopes of retaining interns for full-time positions in the future.
How to Apply
Resumes are accepted year round at email@example.com.
The Internship Experience:
• Assist with project startup and closeout
• Assist with the processing of Requests for Information (RFI) and Submittals
• Update and maintain project documents and project files
• Compose project related correspondence as requested
• Attend project team meetings and subcontractor meetings
• Assist with creating, maintaining and tracking completion of “To Do” lists and punch lists
• Manage data post-bid
• Set up new projects
• Review bid requirements
• Manufacture and distribute documents
• Perform phone call solicitations and screenings with regards to upcoming bids
• Update iSqFt, our online bid management system