Join the KBE Family
Ya gotta work somewhere. May as well be fun. And challenge you. And pay well. Oh, and did we say fun?
At KBE, we expect the best — and reward it — with excellent compensation and benefits, challenging work, opportunities to learn and grow, and the chance to give back to our communities.
KBE Building Corporation is always looking for qualified professionals to join our team. Check out our available opportunities today! For career opportunities with our affiliate in metropolitan NYC, KBE-NY, please visit KBE-NY Careers.
Are you a college student interested in learning more about the construction industry? Our in-depth Internship Program provides on-the-job training for Construction Management students and frequently leads to full-time positions with us.
WE THINK CONSTRUCTION SITES ARE BEAUTIFUL!
Every quarter, our field staff compete in our quarterly Photo Contest, sending us stellar shots of work in progress, capturing inspiring moments on the job site or finding the simple beauty in the ordinary. All staff are invited to vote on the entries each quarter, and winners get bragging rights and some pretty hefty gift cards. At year-end, we publish all the winning pictures in our annual calendar.
- 3 O’clock Fridays
Options for select positions
- Flexible Work Hours
- Paid Paternal/Maternal Leave
- Vacation, sick, and personal time
- Paid Holidays
- Floating Holidays
- Medical and Dental Insurance (Premium cost sharing between the company and employee)
- Health Incentive Insurance Discount Employee assistance program
- Vision Care (100% company paid)
- Annual flu immunization clinics
- Annual Health Fairs
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending accounts
- Dependent Care Account
- Company Paid Disability (Short-Term and Long-Term)
- Annual Company Meetings, Company Fun Events, & holiday parties
- Recreational/Chill-Out Space to encourage movement and collaboration:
Golf Simulator, Pool Table, Dart Boards, Coffee/Snack/Beverage Station, breakout rooms, privacy booths, and more
- Tech-savvy company committed to best-in-class software and systems
- On The Spot gift card to recognize exceptional work
- Quarterly Employee Photo Contests -
- Company swag! Mugs, Clothing, Backpacks, and more
- Dress code: Business Casual and Philanthropy Fridays (Jeans)
- The Companies Store
- Employee Work Anniversary Recognition
- Corporate Commitment to Philanthropy – KBE Foundation.org
and company-sponsored charitable events
- Competitive Salaries
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Corporate Contributions toward Monthly Student Loan Repayment
- Reimbursement for select gym and fitness memberships
- Tuition Reimbursement
for Work-Related Education
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Structured Bonus Program
- Individualized Career Development Plan
- Continuing Education Programs (company-paid)
- KBE University Menu of training programs for technical skills, software, soft skills, leadership/manager training, and more
- KBE Leadership Challenge and Leadership Graduate Program
- Informal Mentoring Program
- Annual Performance Appraisals with Six-Month Goal Check-ins
- Retirement seminars and training
- 401k Program, (Roth and traditional) with company match
An Inside Look
We asked our employees to describe what it's like working at KBE in only one word. Their answers? Rewarding. Inspiring. Family. Relationships. Driven. Passionate. Opportunity. And that's only naming a few.
Below, our employees share their thoughts about working in construction and being a part of the KBE family.
Lest you think we are all work and no play…
Of course, there are lots of opportunities to work hard… but we make sure there are also lots of opportunities to have fun and get together with co-workers. From company “Olympics” to outdoor BBQs and ice cream socials, day-long annual meetings held at awesome local breweries, complete with cornhole tournaments and more to team outings at sports venues, NASCAR races, and concerts – we work hard to make sure we all have the chance to play too.